PDT 4000 Heated Hose Assemblies
The PDT 4000 heated hose assemblies are made especially for the adhesive dispensing industry. Handling temperatures up to 200°F and pressures up to 6000 psi, these hoses are available in 10 or 20 watts per foot and come with a power cord and Amp® connector. Built with a Teflon® core for chemical compatibility and a protective sleeve, these were made to last in industrial settings.
- Standard pressure 3000 psi.
- 120 Volts AC
- Core – TFE Teflon®
- Reinforcement stainless steel braid
- Meets SAE 100R14 specs
- Black monofilament nylon protective sleeve
- Polyethylene foam insulation
- 37° SAE/JIC female swivel fittings
- Standard J-type thermocouple
- Resistance temp. detectors & thermistors
- Temperature controllers
- Increased pressures to 6000 psi.
- Lead lengths in 6, 10, or 20 feet, or longer
- Special connectors & other hose end fittings
Click to Download PDF