JOB LOCATION: ZEELAND, MICHIGAN
The Mechanical builder II fulfills the critical role of bringing designs to life in production. We build various projects ranging from simple templates and fixtures to fully automated robot work cells. Mechanical builders are expected to have strong mechanical background and exceptional attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Journeymen preferred
- Three to five (3-5) years’ experience required
- Well-rounded mechanical background in many areas
- Pneumatic plumbing
- Mathematical abilities
- Mechanical and pneumatic blueprint reading
- Machine assembly with special machinery
- Manual Machining (lathe, mill, surface grinder, etc.)
- Machine tuning and troubleshooting
- Collaboration/Problem solving
- Project managing experience encouraged
- Good communication and attention to detail
- Overnight travel a few times a year (3-5) per year. Possibly 4-5 days at a time
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time-off
- A simple IRA with 3% match
If you’re a skilled, hardworking, detail oriented, reliable person and focused on producing a quality, specialized product, we are on the lookout for you.
Come join our growing team. We offer a competitive wage including an extensive benefit package and steady flow of work in a creative, innovative environment. Be believe in employing the person instead of the position. At Hil-man we grow skillsets that each individual possess to advance the business as well as careers.
Send in your resume for consideration. We want to meet you. Because we are interested in those who have what it takes and can add to our great team, we carefully screen each resume. Phone calls will not be considered. Thanks!
Please email your resume and salary requirements for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.