JOB LOCATION: ZEELAND, MICHIGAN
This is a First Shift position.
We are an established and steadily growing automation and specialty machine company. We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer – Level 2 who is looking to develop relationships on a great team and supply quality equipment to great customers.
At Hil-man, we use practical problem solving and creative engineering principles to solve our customer’s needs. As a member of the design team, you’ll work with a qualified team of quoters, builders, controls, and other designers to supply a wide variety of industries with custom equipment.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop conceptual designs for quoting jobs or explaining to customers
- Explain your designs clearly and concisely to customers, team members, and leadership
- Solve custom problems with no clear path at job origination
- Responsible for keeping a job flowing smoothing to hit deadlines and milestones along the way
- Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or closely related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of machine design experience on CAD system Solidworks preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in a machine shop/machine builder required.
- At least 2 years of complete machine design experience bringing projects from RFQ to run-off.
Skills / Requirements:
- 3D CAD experience (Solidworks preferred) with ability to navigate complex assemblies and drawings (PDM experience a plus)
- Capable of troubleshooting problems, thinking through complex issues independently, and brainstorm with a team
- If you’re experienced, hardworking, detail oriented, dependable and focused on producing a quality product we may be the place for you. Please email a resume including salary requirements for consideration. Please email your resume and salary requirements for consideration to email@example.com.
Come join our growing team. We offer a competitive wage including an extensive benefit package and steady flow of work in a creative, innovative environment. Be believe in employing the person instead of the position. At Hil-man we grow skillsets that each individual possess to advance the business as well as careers.
Send in your resume for consideration. We want to meet you. Because we are interested in those who have what it takes and can add to our great team, we carefully screen each resume. Phone calls will not be considered. Thanks!
Please email your resume and salary requirements for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.