JOB LOCATION: ZEELAND, MICHIGAN
The Machine Electrician constructs, install, and wire custom control panels and all external sensors and indicators, in accordance with accepted design and customer specifications. Must be able to interpret electric and fluid power schematics to ensure that design changes are documented and conveyed to the engineering and management group.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Five (5) years of electrical experience preferably with equipment building
- This is not an entry level position. Will only accept resumes with qualifying experience.
Skills and job requirements:
- Effectively and safely troubleshoot wiring and circuits, wire according to NEC, and read/understand schematics
- Assemble equipment according to approved design and customer specifications
- Interpret electric and fluid power schematics
- Build custom control panels
- Proficiency in wiring complex mechanical components
- Mechanical aptitude. Hands on experience
- High regard for safety standards with organizational skills
- Organization of assigned work area
- Able to assist with successful execution of assigned programs as they relate to cost, quality, timing, and customer satisfaction while communicating well with project manager.
- Lock Out Tag Out procedures.
- Our company focuses on quality of output with changes relayed as a team member.
- Your own tools are required for efficiency.
- Eagerness to take on challenges and work through adversity is a must.
- This role also includes customer site installation and troubleshooting, this requires the ability to safely troubleshoot electrical systems of various voltages.
If you are a detail-oriented individual who is interested in producing a quality product for a growing manufacturer, we may have the position for you. This is a first shift position.